Given below are the Class 9 Maths Important Questions for Constructions
a) Concepts questions
b) Calculation problems
c) Multiple choice questions
d) Long answer questions
e) Fill in the blank's
1. Construct a triangle ABC, in which <B = 60o
, <C = 45o
and AB + BC + CA = 11cm
2. Construct a triangle XYZ in which <Y = 30, <Z = 90 and XY + YZ + ZX = 11cm
3. Construct a right triangle whose base is 12 cm and sum of its hypotenuse and other side is 18 cm.
4. Construct a triangle PQR whose perimeter is equal to 14 cm, <P 45o
and <Q = 60o
5. Using ruler and compasses only, construct a ABC from the following data:
AB + BC + CA = 12 cm, <B = 45o
and <C = 60o
6. Using ruler and compasses only, construct a ABC given base BC = 7 cm, <ABC = 60 and AB + AC = 12 cm.
7. Construct a right angled triangle whose perimeter is equal to 10 cm and one acute angle equal to 60o
8. Construct a triangle XYZ in which <Y = 30, >Z = 90 and XY + YZ + ZX = 11.
9. Construct a ABC with BC = 8cm, <B = 45 and AB – AC = 31cm.
10. Construct a triangle ABC in which BC = 4.7 cm, AB + AC = 82 cm and <C = 60.
11. Construct a ABC such that BC = 3.2 cm, <B = 45 and AC – AB = 2.1 cm.
12. Construct an isosceles triangle whose two equal sides measures 6 cm each and whose base is 5 cm. Draw the perpendicular bisector of its base and show that it passes through the opposite vertex.
13. To construct a triangle, with perimeter 10 cm and base angles 60 and 45.
14. Construct an equilateral triangle with one side 6 cm.
15. Construct a ABC in which BC = 4.5 cm, <B = 60 and AB = AC = 7.1 cm.
16. Construct a ABC in which BC = 7.5 cm, <B = 45 and AB – AC = 4 cm.
17. Construct a ABC in which BC = 8.5 cm, AB = 7 cm and median AD = 4.8 cm.
18. Construct a right triangle whose perimeter is 10 cm and one of its acute angle is equal to 60.
19. Construct a rhombus whose diagonals are 4 cm and 6 cm in length.
20. Construct a rectangle whose adjacent sides are of lengths 5 cm and 3.5 cm.
21. Construct a right triangle whose one side is 8 cm and sum of other sides and hypotenuse is 16 cm.
22. Construct an isosceles triangle LM, whose base MN is 4.5 cm and the sum of the perpendicular from L to MN and LM is 7 cm.
23. Draw a right angled whose hypotenuse is 6 cm and the length of one of whose sides containing the right angle is 4 cm.
24. Construct an equilateral PQR is its altitude is 4 cm.
25. Draw a PQR with base QR = 6 cm and angles in the ratio 3 : 4 : 5.
26. Construct a triangle PQR whose sides are 3.6 cm, 3.0 cm and 4.8 cm. bisect the smallest angle and measure its each part.
27. Draw an angle of 110 with help of a protector and bisect it. Measure angle.
Go Back to Class 9 Maths Home page
Go Back to Class 9 Science Home page