Computer engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software.It is the science of making computers Read more [...]
1) Brochure for JEE advanced
Ans: Download from the link http://jee.iitd.ac.in/images/IB_JEE_Adv_2013.pdf
2)What will be the syllabus for JEE (Advanced) – 2013?
Ans: Syllabus is same as IITJEE 2012
Procedure for selecting the 1,50,000 candidates who will be eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced)- 2013
The following procedure will be used for selecting the 1,50,000 candidates who will be eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced)- 2013 based on their performance in JEE (Main) -2013.
1) 50.5% of the 1,50,000 (75,750 candidates) will be taken from the top rankers of the Common Merit List (CML) of JEE (Main). 27% (40,500), 15% (22,500) and 7.5% (11,250) candidates will be taken from the top rankers of the category rank lists of OBC-NCL, SC and ST, respectively. The candidates figuring in the category rank lists will be those who do not figure in the 75,750 candidates chosen from the CML.
Civil engineering is a engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, metro,malls and buildings.
Basically, this is the side of engineering concerned with designing, building, and maintaining public works. Civil engineers focus on structures and facilities such as transportation routes, features (tunnels, bridges, flyovers), and hubs (such as airports and bus interchanges), water treatment (sewage, dams, pipelines, etc.) government buildings (police and fire stations, major office buildings, etc.), and other structures required on a large public scale.
1) Panicking Before Or During A Paper: Always prepare for a test or exam well in advance.Have a good night’s sleep before the date of the test or exam.Keep reassuring yourself that you can do it. Once you stop doubting yourself, you will stop panicking. If all else fails, comfort yourself that it is only a paper. It’s not the end of the world even if you don’t do well for just one paper.So just relax and Do some breathing exercise to relax
2.Failing To Scan Through The Questions Once: Do not immediately start answer the first question. Give yourself about 5 minutes to read through all the questions. Put a tick against the easy questions and a cross against the difficult ones. Then, proceed to answer the easy questions first! Always leave the difficult questions to the last. This ensures that you would have answered most of the questions in the paper should you run out of time. It also gives you more time for the difficult questions, as you would need relatively less time for the easy ones
The first JEE Main completed successfully on April 7, 2013 in offline mode.Over 1.4 million students appeared for JEE Main that will act as a screening examination (in conjunction with Class XII Board Examination marks) for JEE Advanced to be held in June 2013. JEE Mains (with Class XII Board Examination marks) will also be the basis for admission into the NITs and other regional engineering colleges across India
1) Find a good study spot .A place with a lot of distractions makes for a poor study area.A quiet place with no distraction would be good study place.
2) Take good Notes. Read through your materials slowly and write down key points. Write down any questions you have about the materials that you can later discuss with your classmates or course instructor.Quiz yourself on the material you have just read. If you struggle with certain questions, make not of these areas for additional study.Summarize the Main Points .Once you have studied the material, see if you can answer these questions: Can you identify the main concepts covere
For JEE [Main]
[9:00 am to 5:30 pm]
On all working days
Tel. 8506061071, 8506061072, 8506061073, 8506061074, 8506061075, 8506061076, 8506061077, 8506061078