Introduction to AIPMT 2016
1) AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) is a national level entrance test for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
2) AIPMT is an Entrance Test for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical/Dental
colleges of India under the control of DGHS, Govt. of India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
3)There are also State Governments/Universities/Institutions voluntarily participating in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2016 for using its merit list for admission in the Medical Colleges/Dental Colleges against seats under their control.List is given below
i)University of Delhi
j)Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
k)Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
l) Hamdard University, New Delhi
4)AIPMT- 2016 will be an offline pen and paper test.
5) For this year, AIPMT 2016 will be conducted on 1st May 2016 (announced).
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1) Interested candidates must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent exam with subjects English and PCB from the state.
2) Candidates must secured 50% aggregate in case of General and 40% for SC/ST category students
3) The age of candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
4) The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December 2016.
Application Fees for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2016
Candidates from General and OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs 1400/-, whereas for SC/ST category applicants, it is Rs. 750/-.
Late fee is Rs 1400, So fee with late fee will Rs 2800 for General and Rs 2150 for SC/ST
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
1) The AIPMT 2016 consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from the subjects Physics, Chemistry
and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
2) it is to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using ball Point Pen only.
1) The examination paper will be in two languages only i.e. Hindi and English.
2) The duration of AIPMT-2016 will be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. However, no entry will be allowed after 9.30 a.m
3) Negative Marking is present.Each correct answer will get 04 marks and for each incorrect response, 01 mark will be deducted from the total score.
4) The question as per subject will be
Important dates for AIIMS 2016 MBBS Exam
|Date of uploading of Admit-Card on website||April 01, 2016|
|AIPMT 2016 Exam Date||May 01, 2016 (Sunday)|
|Display of AIPMT 2016 OMR Sheet||Between May 19, 2016 to 23, 2016 for any 03 days|
|Display of AIPMT 2016 Answer Key||May 24 to May 26, 2016|
|Declaration of AIPMT 2016 Result||On or Before June 5, 2016|
Important Dates for application form submission without late fee and with late fee is given below
|AIPMT 2016 Application Form Without Late Fee|
|Schedule for on-line submission of AIPMT 2016 application forms||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|December 15, 2015 to January 8, 2016||December 15, 2015 to January 12, 2016|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for AIPMT 2016 online application||January 12, 2016||January 12, 2016|
|AIPMT 2016 Application Form With Late Fee|
|Schedule for on-line submission of AIPMT 2016 application
|For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|January 13, 2016 to February06, 2016||January 13, 2016 to February 10, 2016|
|Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online AIPMT 2016 application with late
|February 10, 2016||February 10, 2016|
How to Apply For AIIMS MBBS Exam 2016
1) All the students are required to go through the official website of www.aipmt.nic.in and go to Apply online
2) Students has to registered by providing information such as Name, Email Id, Phone number, qualification etc.Once registeration will complete. Login with the registered detials
3) In next steps candidates are requires to upload their passport size photograph and signature. The photograph should be appropiate format and size as per the guidelines mentioned in the Application form. Photograph should be JPG format between 10kb and 100kb, signature should be JPG format between 3kb and 20kb and thumb impression should be JPG format between 3kb and 20kb
4) The next step is paying the application fees. You can pay the fees online using credit or debit card or e-challan
5) Candidates should keep a copy of receipt for future reference
6) Submit the application form
Suggested books for AIIMS, AIPMT 2016 Preparation:
HC Verma – Physics Theory
DC Pandey – Physics Numerical
Organic Chemistry – Arihant
Inorganics Chemistry – OP Tandon
SC Verma Biology Book
Dinesh Objective Biology book for AIIMS and medical