This page contains information on engineering examination
- Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women’s university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level.
- Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these seventy five years Banasthali has developed into a National Centre for women’s education. Banasthali’s educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student’s personality.
- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
- Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
How to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2018
There are three ways to do it
1) Send a demand draft for Rs.800/- in favour of Banasthali Vidyapith payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to Secretary Banasthali Vidyapith, PO Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan-304022
2) Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from Higher Education, Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith, or Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur Campus, C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001 (Rajasthan)
3) Online Submission of application is also possible on the University’s website www.banasthali.org
Important Tentative dates
|Last Date of Submission of Admission Form||April 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Admission Form with Late Fee||May 2018|
|Date of Aptitude Test
For B.Tech (CS/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE)/B.Pharm
|Ist week of June 2018|
Course offered in BTECH
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Instrumentation
Electrical & Electronics
Banasthali University Information
Address (University for Women: University with a difference), Jaipur Campus, C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001 (Rajasthan), Tel.: 01415118721,
Pattern of paper
There will be 1 mark for every right answer.
¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer committed by candidates.
There will be no answer in case of unanswered question.
Sectional distributions of questions and marks are as follows:
|Section and subjects||Questions and Time duration|
|Section-A – Physics & Chemistry||40 Questions- 60 Min|
|Section B – Mathematics/ Biology||40 Questions- 60 Min|
|Section C- Logical Reasoning||20 Questions- 30 Min|
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Only woman are allowed in this examination
The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in class XII or equivalent from a state/central recognized education board.
It is also necessary to study Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects in the qualifying examination.
The minimum percentage for eligibility is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
However, the minimum eligibility for appearing in theBanasthali University Aptitude Test for students passing their12th grades from Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
For Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored applicants the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in the 10+2 Examination and their admissions will be based directly on merit
Banasthali Vidyapith 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of Banasthali University 2018 admission test will be released online, on the official website. It will be released few days before the examination and candidates must secure a hard copy of it. It is very important to carry admit card on the exam day because without, candidates will not be allowed to write the exam.