Maths is an important subject.It is important to clear all the fundamentals and doubts. NCERT solution is best way to do it. This page will help in finding those NCERT Solutions of books.Here you find complete chapter detailed questions and answers of Class 9 Maths. The answer of each chapter is provided in the list so that you can easily browse.Here are NCERT Solutions Class9 maths … Continue reading NCERT Solutions Class9 maths
Download Maths Formulas pdf Class 9 CBSE This article is about CBSE Maths Formulas pdf Class 9. Having all the formula in one place is always helpful for the students, Keeping that in mind,We have prepared a Maths formula pdf for CBSE Class 9 students. This math formula pdf contains the maths formulas that are aimed for class 9 students as per the NCERT math … Continue reading Download Maths Formulas pdf Class 9
1) If the each side of the triangle is doubled ,then its perimeter will become doubled 2) Heron belogs to Rome 3) Point ( 1,-1) lies in first quadrant 4) Point (0,2) lies on x axis 5) Equation of y axis is x=0 6) Degree of remainder is always less then degree of the divisor 7) Degree of the zero polynomail is not defined 8) … Continue reading True or False questions for Class 9 Ist term Maths
• Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
• Lines, Angles & Quadrilaterals
• Triangles, Circles and Areas of Parallelograms & Triangles
• Surface Areas & Volumes
1) If X is any point in the interior of triangle ABC. Prove that XA+XB+XC> (1/2) (AB+BC+CA).
2) Using the factor theorem, factorize the polynomial
x4 + 2×3 – 13×2 – 14x + 24.
3) Factorize: 8×4 + 2×2 -1.
4)The sides of a triangle are in the ration of 13 : 14 : 15 and its perimeter is 84 cm.
Find the area of the triangle. Also find the altitude of the triangle corresponding to the longest side.