Welcome to our page ncert solutions for class 9 maths. Maths is an important subject. It is important to clear all the fundamentals and doubts.You can find these ncert solutions for class 9 as a way to learn class 9 maths. This page will help in finding those ncert solution of maths class 9 . Here you find complete chapter detailed questions and answers of … Continue reading ncert solutions for class 9 maths
Download Maths Formulas pdf Class 9 CBSE This article is about CBSE Maths Formulas pdf Class 9. Having all the formula in one place is always helpful for the students, Keeping that in mind,We have prepared a Maths formula pdf for CBSE Class 9 students. This math formula pdf contains the maths formulas that are aimed for class 9 students as per the NCERT math … Continue reading Download Maths Formulas pdf Class 9
1) If the each side of the triangle is doubled ,then its perimeter will become doubled 2) Heron belogs to Rome 3) Point ( 1,-1) lies in first quadrant 4) Point (0,2) lies on x axis 5) Equation of y axis is x=0 6) Degree of remainder is always less then degree of the divisor 7) Degree of the zero polynomail is not defined 8) … Continue reading True or False questions for Class 9 Ist term Maths
• Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
• Lines, Angles & Quadrilaterals
• Triangles, Circles and Areas of Parallelograms & Triangles
• Surface Areas & Volumes
1) If X is any point in the interior of triangle ABC. Prove that XA+XB+XC> (1/2) (AB+BC+CA).
2) Using the factor theorem, factorize the polynomial
x4 + 2×3 – 13×2 – 14x + 24.
3) Factorize: 8×4 + 2×2 -1.
4)The sides of a triangle are in the ration of 13 : 14 : 15 and its perimeter is 84 cm.
Find the area of the triangle. Also find the altitude of the triangle corresponding to the longest side.