Introduction to GEEE 2018
Galgotias University is a private university established in 2011, under the Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh Act No. 14 of 2011, at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (NCR of Delhi). The university has emerged as a learning centre of academic excellence.
Galgotias University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The university is sprawled across a rolling 52-acre state-of-the-art campus with facilities comparable to those at the finest universities across the world and is located opposite the F1 track, in the middle of some of the finest infrastructure in Greater Noida.
Given that Greater Noida is emerging as a huge university hub, students at GU benefit greatly from being in the centre of a global knowledge ecosystem.
Highlights Of GEEE 2018
1) GU Engineering Entrance Examination – Pencil & paper based will be held in 2nd Week of June 2018
2) Date of commencement of Online Application Form will be Ist week of Jan 2018
2) The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
3)The Pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper will be of objective type with Multiple Choice
4) Three parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
5) All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
6)Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
7)No negative marks for wrong answers.
8) The Question paper will be only in English
|Date of commencement of Online Application Form||Ist Week of Jan, 2018|
|Last date to apply||Last week of may 2018|
|Admit Card Go live||Ist Week of June 2018|
|Date of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE)||2nd Week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement Date||3rd Week of June 2018|
B. Tech. + M. Tech. Programmes offered at Galgotias University
Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
Integrated B.TECH. + M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
Integrated B.TECH. + M.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
B. Tech. Programmes offered at Galgotias University
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Computer Science Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Civil Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Mechanical Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Automobile Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Electronics and Communication Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Electrical Engineering
B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Chemical Engineering
B. Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
1) Candidate will be not allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid Admit Card. In the Examination hall, candidate should produce the Admit card when demanded by the invigilator.
2) Admit Card can be downloaded or received by email from the university website. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
3) Candidates shall retain their Admit cards for Admission counseling.
4) Candidates shall be present at the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5) Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate
The official site for GEEE is http://www.geee.in