1) Prepare a Schedule/Calendar for the studies.You only have 24 hours a day, 168 hours a week . Effective study time management means that you use your given time in the most efficient way. Therefore it is important to prepare a regularly updated schedule/calendar, where you:
a) write down all your scheduled tests
b) write down all tasks, assignments and duties,
c) record your planned leisure-activities, such as gym, etc.
d) Write an ordered list of what you need to get done.Prioritize the items on your list.
JEE Examination are around the corner. These are the most prestigious examination in India and we need extra preparation to clear it. Students should not become anxious and give there best in the examination. Here are some Last Minute tips to Excel in JEE advanced examination Tips before the D -Day Practice Eat Healthy and sleep well Revise all the material Be confident that you will crack … Continue reading Last Minute tips to Excel in JEE advanced examination
You might be good at studies and have ability to learn fast , even the subjects that are considered tough like physics , mathematics, computer science e.t.c., or you might be the one struggling to learn these subjects. This article is for all those who are preparing for one exam or the another. Now once you complete understanding your topic you were studying , you move to another one and then to another one. After a week or two of continuously studying or learning new topics each day you now try to solve problems related to topic you studied two or three weeks back.
Good note taking is one of the important steps to success in Exam’s.Good notes capture the most important facts and enable you to understand how every fact
fits into a larger puzzle.Here are some of the tips
1) Don’t write the each word of the teacher.Summarize your notes in your own words, not the instructor’s.
2)Take down key words and concepts, not sentences.Develop your own system of abbreviations or symbols (such as w/ for “with” or math symbols such as > or =)
to take down key poin
1)First thing you need to do is leave worries and tensions from your mind. Have a clear and confident mind.
2) Try Yoga.Yoga increases physical and mental abilities .This would be a great way to achieving peace of mind which charges your memory and supports physical health
3) Studies also shows that running ,doing intense exercise also help
The AIEEE exam will have two papers- the first paper will have equal questions from physics, maths and chemistry with equal weightage for all the subjects for B.E. and B. Tech exams. The second paper will have Maths, aptitude test and drawing for architecture and planning candidates.
Some important tips to score well in aieee exams are
1: Get the basics right:
For clearing any competitive exam grasp on fundamentals, it is very important to get the foundations right. If there is one key to clearing AIEEE, it is in the fundamentals. If students have any doubts, they should meet up with their teachers/ subject expert and get the basics right.
There are less then two weeks remaining before your board exams start and it is the high time students should concentrate and revise what they have studied over the past year. Students should manage their time so that they can divide their time for revising different subjects.
1. Remind Yourself of Your Purpose – What are your goals in life? Where do you see yourself 5, 15, or even 25 years down the road? .Objectives and aims are one of the best sources of motivation, as they will keep you focused and enable you to “do whatever it takes” to accomplish your goals. The time that you spend studying now will help to make your future dreams and aspirations a reality.