- UPESEAT 2018 is aptitude test conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies for admissions to the engineering programmes at the university.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand
- Every year a large number of candidates applied for this examination to get the admission into this university.
- Candidates can apply online to fill the application form.
Important Criteria sheet
|Program||Eligibilty Criteria||Admission Criteria||Duration (Yrs)|
|B. Tech.||1) Exam Pathway (up to 80% Seat distribution) –
(1) Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
(2) Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level(12th)
2) Non-Exam Pathway (up to 20% Seat distribution) –
(1) Board Merit –
(a) Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
2) JEE Main Scores –
(a) Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
|1) Exam Pathway –
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) followed by Centralized Counseling2) Non-Exam Pathway -(1) – Board Merit –
Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank
(2) – JEE Main Merit –
Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank
The candidates must be born on or after October 01, 1996
Important dates for UPESEAT 2017
|Last date to submit the application of UPESEAT 2017||20th April, 2018|
|UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card Download||1th May 2018|
|Date of UPESEAT 2018||5th May 2018 – Offline Test 11th – 13th May 2018 – Online Test|
How to apply for UPESEAT 2018 Online Application Form
1) Go to the official web portal at http://www.upes.ac.in/–
2) Click on the link “UPESEAT 2018 Admission”.
3)Click on the link that applies to your status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident
4) Sign up to buy the Admission Prospectus. You will get a display of the Sign Up Form.
5) Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
6) Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
7) You will receive an email from UPES on the email id that you have registered in the Sign Up Form.
8) Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify your email id and activate your account on the UPES website.
9) Please proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given therein.
10) After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
11)After completing the submission process successfully, you must take a print-out of the completed application form for your reference.
12) On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
Application Fee Required:-
If applicants want to pay their application fee in online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, then they all have to pay Rs.1750/- as application fee.
If the applicants want to pay its implementation fee via DD, then they have to pay Rs.1850/-.
- The written examination will consist of Five sections.
- Total 200 question will be asked
- Duration of exam will be 3 Hours.
Question subject wise
|English Language Comprehension||30 questions|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20 questions|
Btech Early Exam dates
|Exam Date||Last Date to Apply|