In this page we have Important questions for Class 6 Maths Playing With Numbers . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blanks:
1. Every multiple of a given number is greater than or equal to that ________.
2. The number _____ is the smallest prime number and is even.
3. HCF of 10 and 15 is _____.
4. First three multiples of 11 are ________.
5. The HCF of two co- prime numbers is __________.
6. The LCM of two co-prime numbers is __________.
7. If two given numbers are divisible by a number, then there are_______ also divisible
by that number.
8. A number is divisible by ______, if it is divisible by both 3 and 6.
9. HCF of 11 and 44 is _____.
10. The numbers which are not multiple of 2 are called ________ numbers.
11. The numbers which are a multiple of 2 are called ______ numbers.
12. First two multiples of 8 are ________.