In this page we have Reproduction in animals Class 8 CBSE Assignment (fill in the blank type) . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blank type questions for class 8
The process of cell changing their size, shape and form specialized cells is called
.. While birds are
11. Sex cells are also called
. In animals the male sex cell is called
. And the female sex cell is called an
. Is the male sex hormone and
is the female sex hormone.
is connected to the foetus by the umbilical cord.
14. Foetus is protected by the
15. Fallopian tube be is also called
Go Back to Class 8 Maths Home page
Go Back to Class 8 Science Home page
- Fertilization in human beings is takes place in the
- The human embryo grows and develops in the
- In a mosquito, the egg hatch to produce
- Hydra reproduces by the process of
- As a result of fertilization
.. is formed.
- Organisms in which male and female gametes are present in the same organism are called
- The tube that carries the sperm to the urethra is called
- The mode of reproduction which involves only one parent is