Introduction about AIIMS MBBS 2019
1) AIIMS MBBS Exam is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam which is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi for getting admission in MBBS programme.
2) There are total 7 AIIMS institutions located across India which offer 672 MBBS seats. 72 seats are in AIIMS Delhi while rest 600 is in other AIIMS
3)This examination is conducted in 154 cities across the nation.
4) This will be a computer based examination starting this year
5) ALL the AIIMS institutions are listed below
6) AIIMS Delhi is the oldest and most prestigous institue.The seat available are 72 only. So getting admission there is most toughest in India
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
1) Interested candidates must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent exam with subjects English and PCB from a recognized university
2) Candidates must secured 60% aggregate in case of General and OBC category candidates (50% for SC/ST category students).
2) Candidates must be a citizen of India.
3) The age of candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
Application Fees for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019
Candidates from General and OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/-, whereas for SC/ST category applicants, it is Rs. 800/-.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Exam Pattern
1) The examination paper will be in two languages only i.e. Hindi and English.
2) The format of question paper is computer based and contains 200 multiple choice questions.
3)The duration of exam is 3 hours 30 minutes.
4)Paper has negative marking.1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and 1 mark for each correct answer.
5) The question paper pattern is given below
Important dates for AIIMS 2019 MBBS Exam(tentative)
|Important touch point about AIIMS 2019||Dates|
|Application Form will be available online from
|3rd Week of Feb 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Status of Registration, like including errors and rejection in the form will be shown on the website from||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the deficiencies in the application form||2nd Week of Apr 2019|
|Admit Cards will be available form||Ist week May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam will be held||3 or 4 week of May 2019|
|Result declaration||Second week of June, 2019|
|Date of Ist Counselling||Ist week of July 2019|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||Ist week of August, 2019|
|Date of 3rd Counselling||Ist week September, 2019|
How to Apply For AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019
1) All the students are required to go through the official website of AIIMS www.aiimsexams.org and fill up the application form mentioned over there.
2) Students has to registered by providing information such as Name, Email Id, Phone number, qualification etc.Once registration is completed Login with the registered details
3) In next steps candidates are requires to upload their passport size photograph and signature. The photograph should be appropriate format and size as per the guidelines mentioned in the Application form
4) The next step is paying the application fees. You can pay the fees online using credit or debit card or offline to bank as mentioned in the brochure
5) Candidates should keep a copy of receipt for future reference
Suggested books for AIIMS, AIPMT 2019 Preparation:
HC Verma – Physics Theory
DC Pandey – Physics Numerical
Organic Chemistry – Arihant
Inorganics Chemistry – OP Tandon
The Panorama Year Book
SC Verma Biology Book
Dinesh Objective Biology book for AIIMS and medical