Question: If you are riding on a train that speeds past other train moving in the same direction on adjacent train.It appears the other train is moving backward. Why?
Your reference frame is that of the train you are riding. If you are traveling with a relatively constant velocity (not over
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
Electrical engineers design, develop, test and supervise the manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment or the fitting and implementation of such equipment into more complex systems. Some of this equipment includes electric motors, machinery controls, lighting and wiring in buildings, automobiles, aircraft, radar and navigation systems, and power generation, control, and transmission devices used by electric utilities. The equipment also usually involves chips and microprocessors.
Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.
We already know about electric field and electric potential. We also know that electrostatic field is completely characterized by vector function E(r). The electric field depicts the force exerted on other electrically charged objects by the electrically charged particle the field is surrounding. Now a question arises why do we need introduction of electric potential when we already have electric field for the description of electric force between charges.
Question 1: What is the new scheme of engineering entrance examination ?
Ans. It has been decided to hold a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) from the year 2013 for admission to the undergraduate programmes in Engineering in two parts, JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED. Only the top 150000 candidates based on performance in JEE MAIN will qualify to appear in the JEE ADVANCED examination.
Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCED, subject to condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile (category wise) in their respective Boards/Qualifying Examinations.
Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage
1)The mean energy transferred between the two system as a result of pure thermal interaction is called Heat.It is the transfer of energy from the higher temperature object to a lower temperature object.
2) The total amount of energy transferred as heat is conventionally written as Q for algebraic purposes. Heat released by a system into its surroundings is by convention a negative quantity (Q < 0); when a system absorbs heat from its surroundings, it is positive (Q > 0).
3) Heat is similar to work as both represent ways of transferring the energy.
1) The main purpose of the capacitor is to store charge . If an instantanous strong current is to be flown in a circuit,the best way would be to connect the terminals of the circuit to a charge capacitor
2 A capacitor can store electric energy when disconnected from its charging circuit, so it can be used like a temporary battery. Capacitors are commonly used in electronic devices to maintain power supply while batteries are being changed. (This prevents loss of information in volatile memory.)
This can be done in these simple steps
1) First draw a free body diagram of the body showing all the forces on it.
2) Carefully choose a X-Y coordinate system so that direction of the motion or direction of force lies in X or Y direction. This will simplfy the Problem
3) Applying Newton’s law find out any unknown forces