1)The mean energy transferred between the two system as a result of pure thermal interaction is called Heat.It is the transfer of energy from the higher temperature object to a lower temperature object.
2) The total amount of energy transferred as heat is conventionally written as Q for algebraic purposes. Heat released by a system into its surroundings is by convention a negative quantity (Q < 0); when a system absorbs heat from its surroundings, it is positive (Q > 0).
3) Heat is similar to work as both represent ways of transferring the energy.
1) The main purpose of the capacitor is to store charge . If an instantanous strong current is to be flown in a circuit,the best way would be to connect the terminals of the circuit to a charge capacitor
2 A capacitor can store electric energy when disconnected from its charging circuit, so it can be used like a temporary battery. Capacitors are commonly used in electronic devices to maintain power supply while batteries are being changed. (This prevents loss of information in volatile memory.)
This can be done in these simple steps
1) First draw a free body diagram of the body showing all the forces on it.
2) Carefully choose a X-Y coordinate system so that direction of the motion or direction of force lies in X or Y direction. This will simplfy the Problem
3) Applying Newton’s law find out any unknown forces
Question: When a person walks on the floor? which direction force is applied by the person to move forward?
Question: According to Newton’s third law,each team in a tug of war pulls with equal force on the another team
What then determine which team will wins it
Many times i have had users ask me a question which book to opt between H.C Verma Concepts of physics and NCERT physics books. My answer is you can keep both the books set for your preparation as NCERT is nice book to learn a good concepts and is according to the exam level of class 11 and class 12.
IITJEE papers generally test the basic concept of the subject.So basic concept should be very clear. Concentrate on the basic concepts.Strengthen your fundamentals.Master the basic of each chapter. Do many times so that you know the concept by heart.NCERT books are good for the concept.So first should be to study the NCERT books and familarize all the concepts.HC verma is also good for concept
Find your own deep and compelling reason to successfully learn your subject and pass your exams. Plan your time to include study, revision and social commitments – a balance of having fun, taking breaks and studying is vital. Use multi-coloured Mind Maps for your notes.
Just scoring well in AIEEE is not enough. What is important is to choose the right field of engineering you wish to pursue and which college should you enroll? In this engineering admission season, Learnhub speaks to experts and students to help you choose the right college and stream of engineering. So get clicking to make the correct choice.
In this lesson, we will try to sort out your confusion on what should be the parameters to pick your engineering college. Should brand take precedence over placements or should faculty be given importance over infrastructure? Let’s find out…