Physics is one of the tough subject to crack in JEE examination and other competitive examination. We need good books to study physics and learn the concept to solve the physics problems. Here is the list of top physics books for JEE examination.
1. NCERT Physics
It is a must read book for every student.It will give good foundation to prepare for any competitive examination
2. H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II .
Highly recomended book for physics concept and Problems.Ist section of problems are very good.They will sharpen your acumen And try the objective question.They are quite nice
3. Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book
It is a nice book having good problems.A good no of checkpoint are there to make you aware of the concept.
4. Sears and Zemansky University Physics Reference Book
It is a nice book having good problems
5. I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics
It has really tough problem in Mechanics,Electricity,Thermodynamics,Magnetism.A Good book to try after you have well versed in concept and general problem solving
Some other good books
6. Nelkon and Parker Advanced Level Physics Reference Book
7 . A.A Pinsky Problems in Physics Reference Book
8. S.S Krotov Aptitude Test Problems in Physics Reference Book
9. L.A. Sena A collection of questions and Problems in Physics Reference Book
10. Fundamental of physics by Alonso Finn
11. V.Zubov & V.Shalnov Problem in Physics Reference Book
12. S.L Loney Elements of Dynamics Part I & II Reference Book
13. S.L. Loney Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies Reference Book
14. R.P. Feynman The Feynman Lectures on Physics vols 1 & 2 Reference Book : It is nice book for physics text.Good for Physics olymiad preparation
15. Chen, Min Physics Problems w/solutions Reference Book
16. Tipler Physics Vols I & II Reference Book