In this page we have Cell structure and functions Class 8 CBSE Practice test Paper(fill in the blank type) . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blank type questions on cell structure for class 8
- Many chemical reactions take place in the
.. to keep the cell alive.
- In a plant cell, the cell wall is made up of
- Centrioles help in
- Several organ systems together form a
destroy old and worn out cells.
- The longest cell in human body is
is the power house of the cell.
- The nucleus and the cytoplasm together make up the
.. are organelles responsible for the colour other than green in plants.
- The organelle which is associated with protein synthesis
- The new cell that arise after cell division are called
- The plastid that help prepare food for the plant are
passing hereditary characters to the next generation.
.giving rigidity to the cell.
- The organelle storing wastes in the plant cell is