In this page we have Reproduction in animals Class 8 CBSE Assignment (fill in the blank type) . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blank type questions for class 8
- Fertilization in human beings is takes place in the
- The human embryo grows and develops in the
- In a mosquito, the egg hatch to produce
- Hydra reproduces by the process of
- As a result of fertilization
.. is formed.
- Organisms in which male and female gametes are present in the same organism are called
- The tube that carries the sperm to the urethra is called
- The mode of reproduction which involves only one parent is
- The process of cell changing their size, shape and form specialized cells is called
- Human are
.. While birds are
- 11. Sex cells are also called
. In animals the male sex cell is called
. And the female sex cell is called an
. Is the male sex hormone and
is the female sex hormone.
- 13. The
is connected to the foetus by the umbilical cord.
- 14. Foetus is protected by the
- 15. Fallopian tube be is also called
Class 8 Maths
Class 8 Science