In this page we have synthetic fibres and Plastics Class 8 CBSE Assignment (fill in the blank type) . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Fill in the blanks –
- ----------made from both synthetic and natural fibers.
- ---------- is the another name of lycra.
- ---------- fibre is also called artificial silk.
- Electrical switches are made of ----------.
- The process of combining monomers to form a polymer is called-------.
- Rayon is a fiber regenerated from---------.
- ------------ is often used are substitute for wool.
- ------------ is used as a coating on the surface of non- stick frying pans.
- -----------synthetic fiber is commonly used to make strong ropes.
- ---------- are long- chain polymers made by linking of several ester units.
- ----------plastics are set into a particular shape cannot be remolded.
- ---------- is the most common source for synthetic fibers.
- Plastic are an example of -----------.
- Themocol is made from--------- plastic material.
- Plastics are polymers that can be --------- and ---------- into any desired.
link to this page by copying the following text
- Blended fibers
- Non- biodegradable substance
- Melted and Molded
Note to our visitors :-
Class 8 Maths
Class 8 Science
We really do hope that this resolve the issue. If you still hare facing problems then feel free to contact us using feedback button or contact us directly by sending is an email at [email protected]
We are aware that our users want answers to all the questions in the website. Since ours is more or less a one man army we are working towards providing answers to questions available at our website.