1) Read the instruction of the paper and see if there is any negative marking. This will help you in making educated guess.There are two types of Multiple choice questions. a) Only one answer b) can be more than one. Always check the instruction before attempting the question
2) Take a brief tour of the paper,so that you have a idea of the whole paper. Start your paper with Easy question.
3) Read the question before you look at the answer. Come up with the answer in your head before looking at the possible answers, this way the choices given on the test won’t throw you off or trick you.
4) Cross out any answers that you know are wrong.
5) Always Read all
Students deal with lots of stress during the examination days. We can reduce the stress and stay calm and get success by following these simple steps
1)Take practice tests. The single best way to prepare is to practice. Taking sample exams under similar conditions as the real one will familiarize you and increase your confidence Level. This should be done few days before the examination days. The day before examination should be kept for revising the notes only
Answer the question in this post to test your concepts for competitive exams.
1. NCERT Physics
It is a must read book for every student.It will give good foundation to prepare for any competitive examination
2. H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II .
Highly recomended book for physics concept and Problems.Ist section of problems are very good.They will sharpen your acumen And try the objective question.They are quite nice
IITJEE is most prestigious examination in the India.So we need to do lot of extra things for it preparation. We have very limited seat and students are more,So competition is becoming harder and harder year by year. We also need to get good rank in order to get the Top IIT and top branches. I am here giving you 5 ways to turbocharge your preparation … Continue reading 5 ways to turbocharge your preparation for JEE
Trigonometry is quite a interesting subject. Some of the basic in trigonometry which need to be remember is
tan(x) = sin(x)/cos(x)
cot(x) = cos(x)/sin(x)
csc(x) = 1/sin(x)
1) Board Examination plays a good role in both IIT Main and IIT Advanced. Board Examination are comparatively lighter and easier.We should aim to score good in these examination first.This allows them to continue to aim to meet all the requirements of joining an IIT while keeping the option open to join an NIT should they not get
Right hand rule for cross product:-
Consider that c is the cross product of two vectors a and b i.e.,
c=a x b
If direction of vector a is along the x axis and that of b along z axis then direction of vector c could be find using right hand rule for cross products.