Here are Last minute preparation tips for board exams
- There are less then two weeks remaining before your board exams start and it is the high time students should concentrate and revise what they have studied over the past year.
- Students should manage their time so that they can divide their time for revising different subjects.
- Students should avoid being stressed and they should be very disciplined and should manage their time well for the remaining days before the exams.
- Students should avoid late night studies and get a sound sleep during the night. this way their body clock would not go erratic and students will remain relaxed and stress free.
- Students should not study anything new at this point of time and must revise the previously studied topics as studying new topics might confuse them.
- It is advisable to students that they should avoid hangout on social networking websites as their each and every second before exams is precious.