This page contains links to teaching and learning notes I have published in this website. Teaching and learning is a paper in the B.Ed. course. In this course, we mainly learn about teaching, how learners learn, how teaching & learning are different from each other. We also learn about various methods and strategies of teaching. Below are the links I hope you might find useful for your exams and studies.
- Teaching definition: This article talks about the definition of teaching. In this article also learn about the difference between teaching, indoctrination, instruction, and training.
- Phases Of Teaching : Teaching is a complex task. We need systematic planning to perform this task. Teaching has to be done in steps. The different steps constituting the process are called the phases of teaching. In this article learn about various phases of teaching like pre-active, interactive and post-active phases.
- Levels of teaching: memory, understanding and reflective This article gives an overview of Levels of teaching and tells about three different levels of teachings (memory, understanding and reflective) in short along with their merits and demerits.
- Memory Level of teaching This article only deals with memory Level of teaching, its nature, suggestions for it, its Psychological Bases, nature of motivation, evaluation etc.
- Understanding level of teaching: The teaching at the understanding level is of higher quality than the one at memory level teaching. It is more useful and thoughtful. Understanding level of teaching explain pupils about the relationship between principles and facts. It also lets students know where these principles are applicable.
- Models of teaching
- Strategies of teaching
- Different learning styles : This article includes an overview of learning styles and 4 learning styles types.
- educational evaluation: definition, purpose and principles
Top 5 Teaching Strategies
download learning and teaching document
Learning And Teaching by Suresh Bhatnagar…
teaching and learning B.Ed. books
LEARNING AND TEACHING by S.k.MANGAL