This online test consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for Chemical reactions and equations – CBSE Class 10 Science. Students can practice these MCQs to score better marks in their exams.
Now if you want all material available on this website for class 10 maths please visit the link
class 10 science (opens in new window)
Other resources available with us for this chapter are (all these opens in new window):
Chemical reactions and equations class 10 online test
- Your test contains multiple choice questions with only one answer and True and False type questions. There are total 15 questions
- This is a 10 min test. Please make sure you complete it in stipulated time
- You can Finish this test any time using 'Submit' button.
Recommended books for further reference
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 10 Science.
- Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Hindi B, English Communication Science, Social Science & Maths (Set of 5 Books)
- Combo Pack: Science for Class 10 Lakhmir Singh
- Together with CBSE/NCERT Practice Material Chapterwise for Class 10 Science
- Mastering Numericals and Objectives of Physics for Class X
You can use above books for extra knowledge and practicing different questions.
Note to our visitors :-
Thanks for visiting our website.
DISCLOSURE: THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.