On this page find links for free MCQ questions for class 6 Math. Just click on any one of the online MCQ tests for class 6 CBSE math. Chapter-wise online tests are given below each chapter heading.
Chapter 1: Knowing our Numbers
Chapter 2: Wholes Numbers
Chapter 3: Playing with Numbers
Chapter 4: Basic Geometrical Ideas
Chapter 5: Understanding Elementary Shapes
Chapter 6: Integers
Chapter 7: Fractions
Chapter 8: Decimals
Chapter 9:Data Handling
- Data Handling Class 6 MCQ
- Data Handling Class 6 Quiz
Chapter 10: Mensuration
Chapter 11: Algebra
Chapter 12: Ratio and proportion
Chapter 13: Symmetry
Reference Books for class 6
Practicing make students fluent in their concept. Help your child practice math using our Class 6 Maths worksheets (Kindle Edition)
You can use this ebook on PC, tablet, mobile devices by using Free Kindle Reading Apps for android and ios.
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 6 science and class 6 math.
- Science Foundation Course For JEE/NEET/NSO/Olympiad – Class 6 : Foundation book Science is designed for students preparing competitive exams at the base level. It covers the complete syllabus of the class 6 NCERT book. In my opinion, parents should only buy this book if they can give their child extra help to level up their practice.
- Science for Class 6 : Lakhmir Singh’s Science is a series of books that are one of the best to learn science in my opinion. In this book is simple and direct approach has been followed, sufficient for self-study. A large number of pictures and sketches of various scientific processes, procedures, everyday situations of scientific principles. This a must-have book for learning class 6 science. Only buy if you are looking for something extra to study other than NCERT books.
- Mathematics Foundation Course For JEE/IMO/Olympiad – Class 6 : In this book, the level of questions varies from basic to complex keeping in mind the various Olympiad and engineering entrance exams. Almost all types of question formats (Objective and subjective) are covered in this book. In my opinion, parents should only buy this book if they can give their child extra help to level up their practice.
- Mathematics for class 6 by R S Aggarwal : This book closely follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been set by the CBSE. It covers each and every aspect of Mathematics that will help the students immensely in their final examination. Like Lakhmir Singh’s book for science, it is a must-have book for class 6 students preparing for exams.
You can use above books for extra knowledge and practicing different questions.
Note to our visitors :-
Thanks for visiting our website.
DISCLOSURE: THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.