Practice Free fractions test for Grade 6. This test checks on addition,subtraction, mixed fraction, improper fraction concepts. This will surely help in the exam preparation
- Your test contains multiple-choice questions with only one answer type questions. There are a total of 20 questions
- This is a 30 min test. Please make sure you complete it in stipulated time
- You can finish this test any time using the 'Submit' button.
Reference Books for class 6
Practicing make students fluent in their concept. Help your child practice math using our Class 6 Maths worksheets (Kindle Edition)
You can use this ebook on PC, tablet, mobile devices by using Free Kindle Reading Apps for android and ios.
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 6 science and class 6 math.
- Science Foundation Course For JEE/NEET/NSO/Olympiad – Class 6 : Foundation book Science is designed for students preparing competitive exams at the base level. It covers the complete syllabus of the class 6 NCERT book. In my opinion, parents should only buy this book if they can give their child extra help to level up their practice.
- Science for Class 6 : Lakhmir Singh’s Science is a series of books that are one of the best to learn science in my opinion. In this book is simple and direct approach has been followed, sufficient for self-study. A large number of pictures and sketches of various scientific processes, procedures, everyday situations of scientific principles. This a must-have book for learning class 6 science. Only buy if you are looking for something extra to study other than NCERT books.
- Mathematics Foundation Course For JEE/IMO/Olympiad – Class 6 : In this book, the level of questions varies from basic to complex keeping in mind the various Olympiad and engineering entrance exams. Almost all types of question formats (Objective and subjective) are covered in this book. In my opinion, parents should only buy this book if they can give their child extra help to level up their practice.
- Mathematics for class 6 by R S Aggarwal : This book closely follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been set by the CBSE. It covers each and every aspect of Mathematics that will help the students immensely in their final examination. Like Lakhmir Singh’s book for science, it is a must-have book for class 6 students preparing for exams.
You can use above books for extra knowledge and practicing different questions.
Note to our visitors :-
Thanks for visiting our website.
DISCLOSURE: THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.