This is a free Class 6 Science Chapter 5 – Separation of Substances online test. This test consists of multiple-choice questions. Practice them to test your knowledge and evaluate yourself.
We also have ncert solution for class 6th Science, notes, and worksheets available with us. You can visit the above link for complete Science study material for class 6 Science
Other resources for this chapter are (all links opens in new window)
- Your test contains multiple-choice questions with only one answer. There are a total of 10 questions
- This is a 10 min test. Please make sure you complete it in stipulated time
- You can finish this test any time using the 'Submit' button.
The following are some of the recommended books you can buy if you want to get a step further otherwise I feel our material along with NCERT book is sufficient for class 6 math and science.
Practicing make students fluent in their concept. Help your child practice math using our Class 6 Maths worksheets (Kindle Edition)
You can use this ebook on PC, tablet, mobile devices by using Free Kindle Reading Apps for android and ios.
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 6 science and class 6 math.
- Science Foundation Course For JEE/NEET/NSO/Olympiad – Class 6: This is an olympiad level book only buy if your child is preparing for this exam or is interested in doing foundation training for JEE/NEET Exams. Otherwise, the book would be an unnecessary purchase. To solve this book child must have support either from parents or teachers/tutors as some concepts might be tough and beyond the scope of NCERT book.
- Science for Class 6: This Science for Class 6 by Lakhmir Singh is a good and detailed book with easy to understand language. If you want to go beyond NCERT book and want to learn some more within the scope of your syllabus them go for it. It is a must-have book for class 6 science students.
- Mathematics Foundation Course For JEE/IMO/Olympiad – Class 6: This is an olympiad level book only buy if your child is preparing for this exam or is interested in doing foundation training for JEE/NEET Exams. Otherwise, the book would be an unnecessary purchase. To solve this book child must have support either from parents or teachers/tutors as some concepts might be tough and beyond the scope of NCERT book.
- Mathematics for class 6 by R S Aggarwal: Now this book is what I consider a good book for practicing math problems. As you can see in maths students get better only with practice. After your NCERT book exercises are done you would need some extra problems to sharpen the skills you have learned. This is where this book comes in. It is as per the CBSE syllabus and it is also a must-have book if you are serious towards learning mathematics.
You can use above books for extra knowledge and practicing different questions.
Note to our visitors :-
Thanks for visiting our website.
DISCLOSURE: THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.