Practice Lines and angles class 9 MCQ online test. This test checks the understanding of the concepts of Chapter 6 Lines and Angle. I hope this helps in scoring good marks in the Examinations
Check out below relevant materials for lines and angles
- Lines and Angles Class 9 Notes
- Line and Angles Class 9 Important Questions
- Line and Angles Class 9 Cheat sheet
- There will be a total 10 Single Choice questions in this test. You have to choose a single option out of the given four options.
- Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect choice.
- After completing all the questions, click the "SUBMIT" button.
Key features of Online Test(Lines and angles class 9 MCQ)
- This is as per the latest CBSE Syllabus
- You can take the test anytime
- Solutions are provided for most of the questions
- These are timed test series, so you will increase your speed over time
- Questions of varying difficulty
Frequently asked questions on Online Test
How to start the test?
Click the “Start Test” button
How do I complete the MCQ?
For each question, there will be an option list of potential answers and you will click on the one you think is correct.
Can I use a calculator during the exam?
Candidates are not permitted to use the calculator during the test.
Will I be able to go back and edit the answers?
You will be free to navigate back and forth through the exam.
How will I be able to contact someone if I don’t understand a question or notice an error in the question paper?
You put the comments in the test paper or you can send us a mail also
What if I finish my test early?
If you finish your test early, you can submit your answers. Once you have submitted you will not be able to go back
When will I get the result of my test?
You will get your result & performance analysis instantly once you submit your online test.
Will you be providing Solutions to the Questions?
We have provided the Answers and Solutions/ Hints to most of the questions. We keep updating them
Is there any negative marking?
We will inform in General instructions if there is a negative marking. If it is not written, there is no negative marking
what is the Syllabus for Online Test Series?
The syllabus is as per CBSE standards only.
Where I can find Notes, Worksheets and NCERT Solutions on Class 8?
Check the below link
Class 8 Maths Notes
Class 8 Science Notes