This tour is given to give the feel of the whole chapters plus the type of questions and ways to tackle them.This is quite beneficial for anybody studying One dimensional Motion.
One dimensional Motion is the study of the motion along an straight line.Complete Study material has been provided at the below link
We often comes across the problems in mechanics where we need to apply the law of conservation of energy where gravitational potential energy or gravity is involved . For solving such problems you can consider the following problem solving strategy,
1) Read the instruction of the paper and see if there is any negative marking. This will help you in making educated guess.There are two types of Multiple choice questions. a) Only one answer b) can be more than one. Always check the instruction before attempting the question
2) Take a brief tour of the paper,so that you have a idea of the whole paper. Start your paper with Easy question.
3) Read the question before you look at the answer. Come up with the answer in your head before looking at the possible answers, this way the choices given on the test won’t throw you off or trick you.
4) Cross out any answers that you know are wrong.
5) Always Read all
Students deal with lots of stress during the examination days. We can reduce the stress and stay calm and get success by following these simple steps
1)Take practice tests. The single best way to prepare is to practice. Taking sample exams under similar conditions as the real one will familiarize you and increase your confidence Level. This should be done few days before the examination days. The day before examination should be kept for revising the notes only
IITJEE is most prestigious examination in the India.So we need to do lot of extra things for it preparation. We have very limited seat and students are more,So competition is becoming harder and harder year by year. We also need to get good rank in order to get the Top IIT and top branches. I am here giving you 5 ways to turbocharge your preparation … Continue reading 5 ways to turbocharge your preparation for JEE
Right hand rule for cross product:-
Consider that c is the cross product of two vectors a and b i.e.,
c=a x b
If direction of vector a is along the x axis and that of b along z axis then direction of vector c could be find using right hand rule for cross products.
1. Remind Yourself of Your Purpose – What are your goals in life? Where do you see yourself 5, 15, or even 25 years down the road? .Objectives and aims are one of the best sources of motivation, as they will keep you focused and enable you to “do whatever it takes” to accomplish your goals. The time that you spend studying now will help to make your future dreams and aspirations a reality.
JEE Examination are around the corner. These are the most prestigious examination in India and we need extra preparation to clear it. Students should not become anxious and give there best in the examination. Here are some Last Minute tips to Excel in JEE advanced examination Tips before the D -Day Practice Eat Healthy and sleep well Revise all the material Be confident that you will crack … Continue reading Last Minute tips to Excel in JEE advanced examination