In this page we have Light Class 8 Important question CBSE . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social shar and comment at the end of the page.
1) The ________ at the point of incidence is called the normal.
2) __________ is a light sensitive screen
3) When two mirrors are kept parallel to each other the number of images is _____________.
4) Kaleidoscope works on the principle of __________.
5) The splitting of white light into its constituent colours is called ________.
6) The coloured part of eye is _________.
7) The ________muscles alter the ________ of the eye lens.
8) The normal value for a ________ is approximately 25cm.
9) Droplets of water split sunlight to form a spectrum known as ______.
10) ________ can be corrected by using a concave lens of suitable focal length.
11) Refraction occurs because the ________ of light is different in different medium.
12) When white light passes through a prism, it is __________.
13) In a Kaleidoscope, the mirrors make an angle of _______ with each other.
14) The English Braille system uses _________ dots.
15) Lateral displacement takes place due to refraction in a ________.
4) Multiple reflection
7) Ciliary, thickness
8) Near point
12) Deviated and dispersed
15) Rectangular slab