In this page we have Light Class 8 Worksheet with Answers . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
FILL IN THE BLANKS:
- We use __________to see images of ourselves or other objects.
- The line drawn perpendicular to the surface of the mirror at the point of incidence is termed as the ____________.
- The angle of incidence is ________to the angle of reflection.
- The exposed surface of the eyeball has a transparent covering called _________.
- __________ is also called nearsightedness and shortsightedness.
STATE THE FOLLOWING AS TRUE OR FALSE:
UNSCRAMBLE THE FOLLOWING WORDS:
CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION:
- Trees are the example of luminous objects.
- The angle between the reflected ray and the normal at the point of incidence is called angle of incidence.
- In mirror, the size of the image is the same as the size of the object.
- Real images are formed on the screen.
- The set of seven colours into which white light can be separated is called spectrum.
(a)The sun is the example of ________.
iii.Non luminous object
(b)Which disorder caused by the small size of eyeball than normal?
(c)Vitamin A is good for________.
iv.All of these
(d)How many types of non-optical aids?
iv.None of these
(e)What is the name of white part of the eye?
Name of the following:
Very short answer type questions:
- These are the types of images.
- The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
- Which type of image will form by pinhole of camera?
- It is the bouncing back of light rays after hitting any surface.
- The phenomenon of bending of light from one medium to another.
- The reflection of light from a surface such that an incident ray is reflected at many angles, rather than at just on angle.
- $n=360 \div \theta -1$ is an equation of this.
- The muscular diaphragm of the eye.
- Myopia is corrected by using these lens.
- The doctors who perform medical and surgical treatments for eye disorders.
(i)Give any four example of vitamin A.
(ii)What is pupil?
(iii)How many types of defects of vision?
(iv)What should we do to take care of our eyes?
(v)Name any two non- optical aids?
This Light class 8 worksheets with answers is prepared keeping in mind the latest syllabus of CBSE . This has been designed in a way to improve the academic performance of the students. If you find mistakes , please do provide the feedback on the mail.
link to this page by copying the following text
- NCERT Solution
Class 8 Maths
Class 8 Science