Maths is an important subject and scoring good grade in that is important. so it’s important to do the best that you can. Here are some Maths exam tips that will help you while you’re taking an Maths exam.
(1) First and most important things is calmness and relaxation, Be relax and reach the examination before time. Keep a positive attitude throughout the whole test and try to stay relaxed. If you start to feel nervous take a few deep breaths to relax.
(2) Don’t just start the paper as soon you get it. Do some planning. When you first receive your test, do a quick survey of the entire test so that you know how to efficiently budget your time.
(3) Be Time Efficient. Watch the clock. Don’t spend a huge amount of time trying to get the points for one problem! If you spend too much time trying to get the points for one problem, you may not be able to finish the exam and lose more points than you gained by taking all that time for that one problem.
(4) Do the easiest problems first so that you can gain confidence and score in examination
(5)Always read the whole question carefully. Don’t make assumptions about what the question might be. Don’t lose points through careless errors. Check each step as you go, and make sure that it really follows correctly from the previous step. Watch for things like dropped minus signs or missed exponents.
(6) Show all the steps in the solution.First and most important, showing all the steps makes it easier for you to check your work as you go along. . Try to write a well-reasoned solution. If your answer is incorrect, the instructor will assign partial credit based on the work you show
(7) Make sure you’ve gotten an answer that makes sense.
(8) If you have time left when you are finished, look over your test. Make sure that you have answered all the questions. Only change an answer if you misread or misinterpreted the question because the first answer that you put is usually the correct one. Watch out for careless mistakes and proofread your essay and/or short answer questions.
(9)Never Leave a Problem Blank. You should never leave a problem blank. Even if you don’t know how to finish the problem, write down as much as you do know. The instructor can only give partial credit if there is something written down for the problem. Writing something down is not a guarantee of partial credit, but not writing anything down is a guarantee of no partial credit!
(10) Fill the student details properly
Hope these few Maths Exam Tips helps you do better. Please do provide the feedback
vedic maths Tricks
Class 11 Maths Formula book
Mathematics revision sheet for class 11 and class 12 physics
Class 10 maths formula pdf download
Download Maths Formulas pdf Class 9
how to study maths
Memorize Maths Formula