Mathematics is a important subjects. Some student are good at it but some student find it difficult to break it.
It is also the most scoring subject.So getting good marks in this examination is imperative for the good percentage.
Here I will try to explain few tips on how to study maths
(1) There is very less theory in Maths.So we have less reading in it. Maths is learned by doing it.So Whenever you start with any maths chapter,pick up your pen and copy and starting practicing.
You should not mug any theorem .You should understand the theorem and solve it with paper and pen. If you know the proof of the theorem, you can solve the problems easily.
(2) Practice Practice Practice. Do lot of questions of each chapter. Find out the easy ways to do it. . Do all the example problem for each chapter. This will give u good understanding of the chapter
(3) Consistency matters. Give regular time to Maths . Do practice problem consistently. Some student do it once and the forget to revise it and that always result in less score in maths
(4) Do all the maths homework regularly and Do attend all the maths classes. If you don’t understand any things ,ask the teacher about it.Do takes notes in the class.
Attend the class with little bit Preparation. Preview your syllabus to find out what sections or chapters you are going to cover that day.Scan these sections in your textbook. What theorems, proofs or methods are demonstrated?
(5) Takes notes on how to solve the question and Do remember the formula. You can also prepare a concept+ formula type notebook for the exam times
(6) Ask for assistance if you dont understand the problem. Teacher and your buddy would be happy to make you learn the concept and help you in solving the problems. Ask questions in class. You get help and stay actively involved in the class.All students need help at some point, so be sure to get the help you require
(7) Look at your weak chapter and give more time to it. Understand the concept and do lots of question on that to gain mastery.
(8) Do regularly take Maths test with full preparation. It will help you understand your progress and your weak areas
(9) Do understand the problem, what is being asked, what is given. Now check what formula’s or technique can be applied to solve it. Apply the technique and solve the problem . Now last step check the answer , if that seems reasonable
(10). Believe in Yourself and Be confident that you can solve the problems
You can take a Maths survey on the below to find out if you maths study methods are good or not good
Action Program on how to study mathematics
(1) Look for the syllabus
(2) Get good books on the Subject
(3) Prepare a time schedule for studying Maths daily
(4) Attend all the maths class and give full attention
(5) Do homework daily
(6) Do Practice
(7) Clear your doubt from teacher
If all these goes good, you are well prepared for getting good marks and understanding in Maths
You can browse this site for all the good material on Maths and practice questions. We do have good article and download on Maths
Please do provide us the feedback to Improve