1) First Important steps towards the CBSE Board 2104 would be to prepare a time table of Study and revision and try to stick to it. Devote around 6-8 hours for studies on the daily basis.
2) Time management is another skill which will be very useful during the examination. It means you should be knowing how much time need to be devoted to each question. Writing just enough for the question. Attempting the larger marks questions. You should be taking simulating exam situation in your home and give as many practice papers as possible
3) Do not play with your Health,Eating habits.Stick to the routine and follow normal health routine. Breathing exercise could be very helpful during this time
Learning to perform fast mental mathscalculation will help you immensely irrespective of which field of life you deal with.Knowing these mental maths tricks will give you a positive edge over the others.Whether you are a student,aspiring engineer,statistician,scientist,school teacher or anyone else dealing with numbers,learning this quick mental tricks and techniques
(popularly known as Vedic Maths techniques) is always going to benefit you.
Some Points about Conservative forces and Non conservative forces
1) Potential energy are defined for Conservative forces
2) An object that starts at a given point and return to the same point,then
net workdone by the conservative force is zero while in case of non conservative force ,it will not be zero
In this article I would discuss what are free body diagrams and how to make one. Free body digrams are of immense importance when one want to study physics. You will find great deal of their usage while studying mechanics and tou can hey have equal inportance when it comes to other branches of physics. However i will discuss their usage and construction in context to mechanics.
Net Heat flow at a junction is Zero
Internal Energy does not depend on the path
Internal Energy in a cyclic Process is zero
Workdone is given by the area enclosed by the process on the PV diagram
Always make sure you Heat(Q) ,Internal Energy(U) and Work(W) with correct sign in equation
This mathematics sheet would be helpful for quick revision of most of maths formulas needed before class 11 and 12 physics examination. It covers quick and much needed formulas on differentiation , integration, trigonometry, AP, GP etc.
This tour is given to give the feel of the whole chapters plus the type of questions and ways to tackle them.This is quite beneficial for anybody studying One dimensional Motion.
One dimensional Motion is the study of the motion along an straight line.Complete Study material has been provided at the below link
We often comes across the problems in mechanics where we need to apply the law of conservation of energy where gravitational potential energy or gravity is involved . For solving such problems you can consider the following problem solving strategy,