You might be good at studies and have ability to learn fast , even the subjects that are considered tough like physics , mathematics, computer science e.t.c., or you might be the one struggling to learn these subjects. This article is for all those who are preparing for one exam or the another. Now once you complete understanding your topic you were studying , you move to another one and then to another one. After a week or two of continuously studying or learning new topics each day you now try to solve problems related to topic you studied two or three weeks back.
Tips and tricks
Two most common errors you should avoid when you see an average speed question.
The most common mistakes in average speed problems occurs when the question asks you to calculate the average speed of a object moving at two different speeds for different parts of the journey. Students are generally tempted to calculate the arithmetic mean (average) of the two speeds, and select a corresponding answer. This averaging approach is wrong.
1)Checkout all your things you required during exam time Pen , Pencil, sketch Pens, rubber , sharper ,each and everything whether it is small or big matters a lot during your exam time
2) Time management is important. Read out all the questions carefully before writing anything on answer sheet and always start your answering from the questions which will carry maximum marks as well as which you think is tougher . Assign appropiate time to the question and justify the marks given to them.
3) Answer sheet should be neat & clean
4) Write the answer in point method. Just brea
Here are some tips in get good score in Mathematics.
1) Mathematics is not a Language subjects.So dont just read it,Practice it. When you are looking at the derivation or theroem,try to understand it. If you understand the theorem and derivation, Solving the question would be very quick for you.
2. When doing your math homework, be neat. It does make a difference. Good writing always pays
3. Much of your score is based on the intermediate steps in getting to the answer. So show all your work. If the final answer is even wrong,you will get some marks for your positive attitude
Draw a neat diagram of the system.
Firstly consider the origin of the forces acting on the each object.To do this find out the field forces acting on the each object.Wherever contact in available account the contact force carefully
Isolate the object being analyzed. Draw a free-body diagram and then show
and label all external forces acting on the object, indicating where those forces are applied.This way there will not any confusion about the force acting on each object.
1) Panicking Before Or During A Paper: Always prepare for a test or exam well in advance.Have a good night’s sleep before the date of the test or exam.Keep reassuring yourself that you can do it. Once you stop doubting yourself, you will stop panicking. If all else fails, comfort yourself that it is only a paper. It’s not the end of the world even if you don’t do well for just one paper.So just relax and Do some breathing exercise to relax
2.Failing To Scan Through The Questions Once: Do not immediately start answer the first question. Give yourself about 5 minutes to read through all the questions. Put a tick against the easy questions and a cross against the difficult ones. Then, proceed to answer the easy questions first! Always leave the difficult questions to the last. This ensures that you would have answered most of the questions in the paper should you run out of time. It also gives you more time for the difficult questions, as you would need relatively less time for the easy ones
1. Read ahead – Prepare for Tomorrows today.Read over tomorrow’s math lesson today. Get a general idea about the new formulas in advance.As you read ahead, you will recognize some of it, and other parts will be brand new.This technique also gives you an overview of the diagrams, graphs and vocabulary in the new section. Look up any new words in a dictionary so you reduce this stumbling block in class. This step may only take 15 minutes or so before each class, but will make a huge difference to your understanding of the math you are studying.
1) Draw a clear diagram showing all the systems and interaction between them.For mechanics problem,Free body diagram provide immense help in solving the problem. Problem will become easiar once it is drawn out.
2) In any problem of physics, some information is given and value of some variable is to be found. Jot down all the known quantities on one side and List all the unknown for which you are solving the problem on the other side