Introduction about physics and studying the subject This article is mainly about use of units in physics. But before going further let us first discuss about how to avoid problems that students face while studying physics. When you study physics you must have appropriate skills or you would have to struggle a lot while studying […]
Tips and tricks
Almost all the examination carries these type of questions.So these questions are important for success for getting good ranks
Assertion – reason type question has these five different cases
1. Both assertion and reason are true, reason is correct explanation of assertion.
2. Both assertion and reason are true but reason is not a correct explain the assertion.
3. Assertion is true but reason is false.
4. Assertion is false but reason is true.
5. Both are false.
These type of questions test only the concepts of the students. A reasonably well-prepared student can answer these questions in a matter of a few seconds.
How to tame Mathematics
Mathematics is a important subjects. Some student are good at it but some student find it difficult to break it.
It is also the most scoring subject.So getting good marks in this examination is imperative for the good percentage.
Here I will try to explain few tips to tame the Mathematics
1) There is very less theory in Maths.So we have less reading in it. Maths is learned by doing it.So Whenever you start with any maths chapter,pick up your pen and copy and starting practicing.You should not mug any therom.You show understand the theorem and solve it with paper and pen. If you know the proof of the theorem, you can solve the problems easily.
You will come across vectors in physics problem very frequently.So it is must to know to solve the vector mathematics in short time.And Making sure you have done in correctly.You will find vectors in every module be it mechanics, electrostatics, magentics
What is inequalities
In mathematics, an inequality is a relation that holds between two values when they are different
Solving linear inequalities is very similar to solving linear equations, except for one small but important detail: you flip the inequality sign whenever you multiply or divide the inequality by a negative
Symbols used in inequalities
The symbol < means less than. The symbol > means greater than.
The symbol < with a bar underneath means less than or equal to. Usually this is written as ? The symbol > with a bar underneath means greater than or equal to. Usually this is written as ?
The symbol ? means the quatities on left and right side are not equal
You might be good at studies and have ability to learn fast , even the subjects that are considered tough like physics , mathematics, computer science e.t.c., or you might be the one struggling to learn these subjects. This article is for all those who are preparing for one exam or the another. Now once you complete understanding your topic you were studying , you move to another one and then to another one. After a week or two of continuously studying or learning new topics each day you now try to solve problems related to topic you studied two or three weeks back.
Two most common errors you should avoid when you see an average speed question.
The most common mistakes in average speed problems occurs when the question asks you to calculate the average speed of a object moving at two different speeds for different parts of the journey. Students are generally tempted to calculate the arithmetic mean (average) of the two speeds, and select a corresponding answer. This averaging approach is wrong.
1)Checkout all your things you required during exam time Pen , Pencil, sketch Pens, rubber , sharper ,each and everything whether it is small or big matters a lot during your exam time
2) Time management is important. Read out all the questions carefully before writing anything on answer sheet and always start your answering from the questions which will carry maximum marks as well as which you think is tougher . Assign appropiate time to the question and justify the marks given to them.
3) Answer sheet should be neat & clean
4) Write the answer in point method. Just brea