1. Find a place where you go only to study. It should be quiet area .Identify your distractions. Find ways to decrease them or to postpone them until study breaks e.g., taking the phone off the hook, turning off Whatapps. If using a computer, exit out of email and messengers.
2. Always sit straight in a chair at a desk, start out with questions about the material, outline chapters, underline key phrases after reading section, ask yourself what you have learned.Take good notes of the chapter and revise them also.If you have difficulty understanding any thing ,search it in other books and internet. If it is not resolved,write it down to discuss with Friends and teacher. It is advisable to keep all the stationary and Textbooks at your study place for effective concentration
3) Doing a big task may seems to be impossible to you. So Divide your work into smaller manageable tasks that can be completed in a short period of time. First Push yourself to complete one small task, then move on to the next task. Focus on one small task at a time.
4. Use times of peak alertness for studying difficult or less interesting topics. When you are tired or hungry concentration will be lowered.Morning is a good time to study as your alertness is highest at that time
5.When your mind starts to wander come up with some cue words to say to yourself to focus your concentration again.Sticking some good quotes and good posters may help in that.
6. Take breaks when you have completed tasks or when you feel concentration has decreased. Breaks should be approximately 10-15 minutes.
7) Priortize the task .Assigning priorities, what should be done first and what should be done next, is very important for having full concentration in your work
8). If you have other taks or issues on your mind write them down on a “to do” list or take a small step to deal with them. Then get back to focusing on the task at hand.
9) Take regular sleep and Do regular exercise also. Doing Meditation daily would increase your focusing capablity
10) Have a positive attitude toward learning.Enjoy your journey of Learning.