On this page find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 7 System of Particles and Rotational Motion with Answers. These MCQ Questions for Class 11 Physics with Answers were created using the most recent exam pattern. We have included System of Particles and Rotational Motion Class 11 Physics MCQs Questions with Answers to assist students in fully understanding the concept.
A rigid body is one with particles that are at a fixed distance from each other and remain constant. The geometrical centre is the location of the centre of mass in every regular body. The net torque also produces the turning motion in the rigid body.
Concepts used in describing motion of system of particles and rotation are
- Concepts such as the centre of mass,
- torque, angular momentum,
- conservation of angular momentum,
- the radius of gyration, and
- theorems related to perpendicular and parallel axes
We have tried to cover questions from all these topics
MCQs for Class 11 Physics Chapter 7 System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Your test contains multiple-choice questions with only one answer type of questions. There are a total of 25 questions
- This is a 60 min test. Please make sure you complete it in the stipulated time
- You can finish this test any time using the ‘Submit’ button.