All about KVPY 2015 What is KVPY ? 1)The “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” (KVPY) is a program started in 1999 by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India to encourage students who are studying Basic Sciences to take up research career in Science. The aim of the program is to identify and… Read More »
The IIT Joint Admission Committee (JAC) is likely to introduce a written section in the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) in 2017. This written segment will be conducted after the JEE Main and JEE Advanced papers. This new segment has been proposed in order to curtail the guess work by students and test their… Read More »
Students may not require their Class XII board marks for admissions to all central engineering institutes, other than IITs, from next year or by 2017, if a Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) recommendation is accepted by the ministry of human resource development. On the other hand, the competitive exam may be held a tad earlier… Read More »
IITJEE is most prestigious examination in the India.So we need to do lot of extra things for it preparation. We have very limited seat and students are more,So competition is becoming harder and harder year by year. We also need to get good rank in order to get the Top IIT and top branches. I… Read More »
How to tame Mathematics
Mathematics is a important subjects. Some student are good at it but some student find it difficult to break it.
It is also the most scoring subject.So getting good marks in this examination is imperative for the good percentage.
Here I will try to explain few tips to tame the Mathematics
1) There is very less theory in Maths.So we have less reading in it. Maths is learned by doing it.So Whenever you start with any maths chapter,pick up your pen and copy and starting practicing.You should not mug any therom.You show understand the theorem and solve it with paper and pen. If you know the proof of the theorem, you can solve the problems easily.
1) Prove that one of every three consecutive integers is divisible by 3.
2) Find the Quadratic polynomial whose sum and product of zeros are ?2 + 1
3) Find the sum of a+b, a-b, a-3b, …… to 22 terms.
4) For what value of a is the point (-2, a) on the line with equation -3x + 3y = 4?
5) Prove that sec2A+cosec2A can never be less than 2
Download class 10 biology Important Questions on How do Organisms Reproduce
Here are few CBSE class 10 important questions on reproduction for class 10 biology chapter How do organisms reproduce . You can also download the questions for your offline use.
Techniche is the annual techno management festival organized by the student community of IIT Guwahati. The seventeenth edition of Techniche is all set for a grand start on 3 rd of September. Techniche encompasses events ranging from various facets like technology, management and fun. Lecture Series: The Lecture Series, serves as a platform to inspire and motivate thousands… Read More »