This tour is given to give the feel of the whole chapters plus the type of questions and ways to tackle them.This is quite beneficial for anybody studying One dimensional Motion.
One dimensional Motion is the study of the motion along an straight line.Complete Study material has been provided at the below link
Here are the syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018 syllabus CHEMISTRY JEE Advanced 2018 syllabus Physical chemistry General topics: Concept of atoms and molecules; Dalton’s atomic theory; Mole concept; Chemical formulae; Balanced chemical equations; Calculations (based on mole concept) involving common oxidation-reduction, neutralisation, and displacement reactions; Concentration in terms of mole fraction, molarity,molality and normality. Gaseous and liquid states: Absolute scale of temperature, ideal gas equation; Deviation … Continue reading JEE Advanced 2018 syllabus
We often comes across the problems in mechanics where we need to apply the law of conservation of energy where gravitational potential energy or gravity is involved . For solving such problems you can consider the following problem solving strategy,
Acceleration Formula Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity with time.It is a measure of the change in the velocity of an object per unit time and mathematically acceleration formula is given as For describing average acceleration, we first consider the motion of an object along straight line. Suppose at time t1 object is at point P moving with velocity v1 and at time t2 it is at … Continue reading Acceleration formula Explained with Examples
1) Read the instruction of the paper and see if there is any negative marking. This will help you in making educated guess.There are two types of Multiple choice questions. a) Only one answer b) can be more than one. Always check the instruction before attempting the question
2) Take a brief tour of the paper,so that you have a idea of the whole paper. Start your paper with Easy question.
3) Read the question before you look at the answer. Come up with the answer in your head before looking at the possible answers, this way the choices given on the test won’t throw you off or trick you.
4) Cross out any answers that you know are wrong.
5) Always Read all
Students deal with lots of stress during the examination days. We can reduce the stress and stay calm and get success by following these simple steps
1)Take practice tests. The single best way to prepare is to practice. Taking sample exams under similar conditions as the real one will familiarize you and increase your confidence Level. This should be done few days before the examination days. The day before examination should be kept for revising the notes only
Answer the question in this post to test your concepts for competitive exams.
1. NCERT Physics
It is a must read book for every student.It will give good foundation to prepare for any competitive examination
2. H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II .
Highly recomended book for physics concept and Problems.Ist section of problems are very good.They will sharpen your acumen And try the objective question.They are quite nice