1) Find a good study spot .A place with a lot of distractions makes for a poor study area.A quiet place with no distraction would be good study place.
2) Take good Notes. Read through your materials slowly and write down key points. Write down any questions you have about the materials that you can later discuss with your classmates or course instructor.Quiz yourself on the material you have just read. If you struggle with certain questions, make not of these areas for additional study.Summarize the Main Points .Once you have studied the material, see if you can answer these questions: Can you identify the main concepts covered
3) Study regularly and stick to same schedule
4) Be active in class.Take brief notes and clarify your doubt with the teacher
5) Study with clear mind.
6) Your health should be in good shape and take some snacks before studying. Always take a good night sleep
7) Use mnemonics ,mind maps and stories to remember the material . This way it is easiar to remember difficult things
8) Give rewards when you reach your Goal.
9) Practice with yourself or friends
10) Take all things you need to study to the study place but dont take things which you dont need.