how do organism reproduce class 10 notes
You can also visit this page for class 10 science
How do organisms reproduce class 10 important questions (Chapter 8)
- How will an organism be benefitted if it reproduces through spores?
- Name the mode of reproduction through which malarial parasite reproduce?
- Name the organism causes kala-azar? How it reproduce?
- Write two differences between binary fission and multiple fission?
- What is regeneration? State a reason why a more complex organism cannot give rise to the new individual through this method?
- Name an organism reproduce through spores? List three conditions favorable for spores to germinate and grow?
- List three differences between sexual and asexual reproduction?
- What happens when Planaria gets cut into pieces?
- How regeneration different from reproduction?
- Differentiate between fission and fragmentation?
- Name the thread like non-reproductive structures present in Rhizopus and the ‘Blobs’ that develop at the tips of non-reproductive threads in Rhizopus?
- How does reproduction help in providing stability to populations of species?
- What is DNA copying? Why it is essential in reproduction?
- Why it is, that asexual reproduction produces exact copies, but sometimes minor variations are also seen in next progeny?
- Why is variation beneficial to the species but not necessarily for the individual?
- Mention the information source of making proteins in the cells? List two basic events in reproduction?
- What are chromosomes? Explain how in sexually reproducing organisms the number of chromosomes in the progeny is maintained?
- What is a clone? Why do offsprings formed by asexual reproduction exhibit remarkable similarity?
- What is micropropagation? Write it’s two advantages?
- Why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some types of plants?
- List two advantages of growing grapes or banana through vegetative propagation?
- List three advantages of vegetative propagation?
- What happens when the leaf of the bryophyllum with notches falls on the soil?
- Differentiate between unisexual and bisexual flowers?
- How pollination is different from fertilization?
- Name the parts a bisexual of flower that are not directly involved in reproduction?
- Name the floral parts of a plant that develops into (i) fruit (ii) seeds
- Write suitable conditions necessary for seed germination.
- Define double fertilization?
- Differentiate between self and cross-pollination?
- Mention the function of stamen?
- Explain the changes that occur in ovary and ovule after fertilization in flower?
- Why pollinating agent are essential mainly for unisexual flowers?
- Pollen grain transfer can be to the stigma of the same flower or to that of a different flower. Name the type of these flowers?
- Draw a diagram showing germination of pollen on the stigma of a flower?
- What is the role of seminal vesicle and prostate gland?
- Is a woman is using a copper-T, will it help in protecting her from sexually transmitted diseases?
- Why does menstruation occur?
- How are the modes of reproduction different in unicellular and multicellular organisms?
- How does growing nourishment from the mother’s blood?
- Name the two types of germ cells present in human beings. How do they structurally different from each other? Give two differences?
- Name the male and female sex hormones? Also, write their functions?
- State different contraceptive methods?
- Explain the role of oviduct and placenta in the human female reproductive system?
- Name any two sexually transmitted diseases caused by (i) virus (ii) bacteria
- Explain any two surgical methods used for avoiding pregnancy work in females and males?
- What happens when testosterone is released in the male reproductive system?
- How is the fully developed embryo or the child is born?
- Differentiate between vas deference and fallopian tube?
- Define zygote?