(1) Checkout all the things you required during exam time Pen, Pencil, sketch Pens, rubber, sharper, each and everything whether it is small or big matters a lot during your exam time
(2) Time management is important. Read out all the questions carefully before writing anything on the answer sheet and always start your answering from the questions which will carry maximum marks as well as which you think is tougher. Assign appropriate time to the question and justify the marks given to them.
(3) Answer sheet should be neat & clean
(4) Write the answer in the point method. Just break your answer in the point. This way examiner will be able to check your answer with ease. If the initial points are good, the probability of the getting highest max is maximum
(5) Underline the keywords. While writing the answer underline the important keywords. This technique will be good in long answers. Generally, the examiner has many copies to check, so he skims over the answer. So if he finds the required keyword. Your job is done
(6) While solving the numerical question, always box the answer. This will help you in grabbing the attention of the examiner
(7) Write in heading and subheading. This way of technique helps the examiner is seeing the important text and impress the examiner also.
(8) when you complete with exam paper or question paper don’t feel like running out of the examination hall, Sit there and review each and every answer before depositing that to the invigilator also, look for the questions you left during answering or in which you stuck. Look for the beatification of the answer so that it can grab the eye examiner easily.
(9) Your handwriting should be good and easy to understand
(10) Make sure your answer is not too long and not too short. It should be to the point and justify the marks given on that