1)Checkout all your things you required during exam time Pen , Pencil, sketch Pens, rubber , sharper ,each and everything whether it is small or big matters a lot during your exam time
2) Time management is important. Read out all the questions carefully before writing anything on answer sheet and always start your answering from the questions which will carry maximum marks as well as which you think is tougher . Assign appropiate time to the question and justify the marks given to them.
3) Answer sheet should be neat & clean
4) Write the answer in point method. Just break your answer in the point . This way examiner will be able to check your answer with ease. If the initial points are good, the probablity of the getting highest max is maximum
5) Underline the keywords. While writing the answer underline the important keywords.This technique will be good long answer. Generally examiner has many copies to check ,so he skim over the answer.SO if he finds the required keyword. Your job is done
6) While solving the numerical question,always box the answer. This will help you in grabbing the attention of examiner
7) Write in heading and sub heading. This way of technique helps the examiner is seeing the important text and impress the examiner also.
8) when you ends up with exam paper or question paper don’t feel like running out of examination hall, Sit there and review each amd every answer before depositing that to the invigilator also, look for the questions you left during answering or in which you stuck.Look for beatification of the answer so that it can grab the eye the examiner easily.
9) Your hand writing should be good and easily understanble
10). Make sure your answer are not too long and not too short. It should be too the point and justify the marks given on that