1) Read the instruction of the paper and see if there is any negative marking. This will help you in making educated guess.There are two types of Multiple choice questions. a) Only one answer b) can be more than one. Always check the instruction before attempting the question
2) Take a brief tour of the paper,so that you have a idea of the whole paper. Start your paper with Easy question.
3) Read the question before you look at the answer. Come up with the answer in your head before looking at the possible answers, this way the choices given on the test won’t throw you off or trick you.
4) Cross out any answers that you know are wrong.
5) Always Read all
Students deal with lots of stress during the examination days. We can reduce the stress and stay calm and get success by following these simple steps
1)Take practice tests. The single best way to prepare is to practice. Taking sample exams under similar conditions as the real one will familiarize you and increase your confidence Level. This should be done few days before the examination days. The day before examination should be kept for revising the notes only
IITJEE is most prestigious examination in the India.So we need to do lot of extra things for it preparation. We have very limited seat and students are more,So competition is becoming harder and harder year by year. We also need to get good rank in order to get the Top IIT and top branches. I am here giving you 5 ways to turbocharge your preparation … Continue reading 5 ways to turbocharge your preparation for JEE
1) Board Examination plays a good role in both IIT Main and IIT Advanced. Board Examination are comparatively lighter and easier.We should aim to score good in these examination first.This allows them to continue to aim to meet all the requirements of joining an IIT while keeping the option open to join an NIT should they not get
1. Remind Yourself of Your Purpose – What are your goals in life? Where do you see yourself 5, 15, or even 25 years down the road? .Objectives and aims are one of the best sources of motivation, as they will keep you focused and enable you to “do whatever it takes” to accomplish your goals. The time that you spend studying now will help to make your future dreams and aspirations a reality.
I research various interview given by the IITIAN’s and compile a list of Habits/Tips for success in the most coveted examination in the country
Here are the Successful Habits/Tips for clearing IITJEE Examination
1)Single Minded Focus
ALL the successful IITIAN’s share the same view.You need to have single minded focus to clear the examination. All the time in your preparation ,you should stay focus on the goal and works on it to achieve success. This is same as Arjuna focus in Mahabharta.Arjun was able to strike at the right place as he focus on it.
What is Periodic Motion : In Physics, a motion that is regular and repeating is called Periodic Motion. The time to complete one full motion is called the Time period of the Periodic Motion
What is SHM: A Simple Harmonic Motion is a special case of Periodic motion where a physical quatity varies sinusoidally.In this Periodic motion the restoring force is directly proportional to the displacement. The object oscillates between two position and Motion is sinusoidally in nature.
Functions Chapter in mathematics is quite important for JEE Preparation. Fundamentals of this chapter is required to clear to move ahead.I am trying to give few Important Solved Functions problems for JEE Maths in this article . You can refer below link for below for the detailed study material on Relations and Function Relation and function Study material So Here we go.I hope you will like … Continue reading Important Solved Functions problems for JEE Maths