Some tips to get a good score in Mathematics
- Mathematics is not a Language subject. So don’t just read it, Practice it. When you are looking at the derivation or theorem, try to understand it. If you understand the theorem and derivation, Solving the question would be very quick for you.
- When doing your math homework, be neat. It does make a difference. Good writing always pays
- Much of your score is based on the intermediate steps in getting to the answer. So show all your work. If the final answer is even wrong, you will get some marks for your positive attitude
- Read the textbook thoroughly and try to solve all the problems in it. Once the textbooks are over ,you can look over for other books to practice
- Take notes from lectures, writing them neatly. When you study them, checkpoints you need to review.
- If you don’t understand something, ask your teacher as soon as you can. You can also discuss with your friends and also look for good website
- Watch for summaries within and at the end of assigned chapters. They provide a good revision for the chapter. Important formulae and definitions will also be present there. Look for boldface and italic copy. They signify important points to remember.
- Consistency matters, So be regular in your homework and studies and It will pay you in the end
- When the chapters are over, Go over some mock test papers and check your preparedness. Try to give mock paper are real test . Review the paper after you done and see what all mistakes you did and what can be learned from that
- Go to Maths class every day and give full concentration. Try to review the things after you come home and see if you are not able to understand anything
- Some of the questions in maths can be quickly solved with few tricks. So learn them, it will save a lot of time in the examination
Finally thing matter most is
Practice Practice Practice to get a good score in mathematics