In this page we have Important Questions for Class 6 Maths whole Numbers -2 . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share and comment at the end of the page.
1) Write down the smallest natural number.
2) Write down the smallest whole number
3) Write down, if possible largest whole no.
4) Are all natural numbers also whole numbers
5) Are whole numbers also natural numbers.
6) The numbers which we use for counting are known
7) Which Natural number does not predecessor
8) The smallest 6-digit number that can be formed by the digits 7, 6, 0, 5, 8, 0 is a
9) The least Natural Number is
10) Three consecutive predecessors of 60010 are
11) The product of two Odd Numbers is a
12) Product of an even number and an odd number is
State True or False.
1) Every whole no. has its successor.
2) 0 is the smallest natural number.
3) Between any two whole numbers, there is a whole number
4) The sum of whole numbers is always a whole number.
5) The difference of two whole numbers is always a whole number
6) The predecessor of a two-digit number is always a two-digit number.
7)Sum of two odd numbers is always odd.
8) Every whole number has its predecessor.
Sachin bought 4 packs of white T-shirts and 5 packs of blue T-shirts for his football team. Both T-shirts come in the pack of 12. How many T-shirts did Sachin buy in all?
On Nov 21, 27 adults visited an amusement park. On Nov 22, 23 adults visited the amusement park. The entrance fee for the adults is Rs 100. How much amount is collected from the adults in these two days?
Solve these using suitable arrangement and properties
a) 17 × 108
b) 102 × 103
c) 137 + 908 + 463
d) 84× 9
e) 25× 7534× 4 ×50 ×2
f) 150× 58 + 42 ×15 ×10
c) not possible
f) Naturals numbers
k) odd number
l) even number