Given below are the Class 9 Maths Important questions for Circles
a) Concepts questions
b) Calculation problems
c) Multiple choice questions
d) Long answer questions
e) Fill in the blank's
1) ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral in which AC and BD are its diagonals. If < DBC= 550 and < BCD.
2) In the figure O is the centre of the circle and < ABC = 450 . Show that OA is perpendicular to OC
3) Two concentric circles are with center O. ABCD are the points of intersection with a line. If AD = 12 cm and BC = 8 cm find the length of AB, CD, AC and BD
4) ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral whose diagonals intersect at a point E. If ∠ DBC = 70°, ∠ BAC = 30°, find ∠ BCD. Further, if AB = BC, find ∠ ECD
5) Bisectors of angles A, B and C of a triangle ABC intersect its circumcircle at D, E and F respectively. Prove that the angles of the triangle DEF are 90° – (1 /2 )A, 90° – (1/ 2) B and 90° – (1 /2) C.
6) Two circles of radii 5 cm and 3 cm intersect at two points and the distance between their centres is 4 cm. Find the length of the common chord.
7) Two chords AB and CD of lengths 5 cm and 11 cm respectively of a circle are parallel to each other and are on opposite sides of its centre. If the
distance between AB and CD is 6 cm, find the radius of the circle
8) . AB and AC are two chords of circle of radius r such that AB = 2AC. If p and q are the distances of AB and AC from centre, prove that 4q2 = p2 + 3r2. 9) A quadrilateral PQRS is inscribed in a circle such that PQ is a diameter and <PSR = 130. Find <QPR 10) In below figure two chords AB and CD of a circle intersect at right angle. If <ABD =65, find the measure of <CAB.
Reference Books for class 10
Given below are the links of some of the reference books for class 10 math.
Thanks for visiting our website. DISCLOSURE: THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Our aim is to help students learn subjects like
physics, maths and science for students in school , college and those preparing for competitive exams.