: The largest cell in the human body is -
(b) Muscle cell
Name the Reticulum which has ribosome’s attached to it .
Name a cell that does not have a nucleus, what are they called?
What is Biogenisis?
Who discovered Golgi Apparatus?
b) Robert Hooke
c) A.V. Leeuwenhoek
d) None of the above
Name the cell organelle which is involved in the formation of lysosomes.
What is the shape of Nucleus?
What is Endosmosis?
Who discovered Protoplasm?
The word cell was derived from a Greek word ---------- which means small room
Name the person who first coined the term “Cell”
Question 12 .
What will happen to a cell if its nucleus is removed?
. Give 5 examples of single celled organisms.
. What are multicellular organisms ? Give an example.
The cell organelle which is commonly referred as the suicidal bags of the cell.
Question 16. What is the Study of structure and composition of cell is called ?
Question 17. What are the chromosomes made up of?
Which of the following cellular part possess a double membrane?
(d)All of the above
Karyotheca is another name of -
. Intercellular connections of plant cells are called -
2) Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
The cells that do not have a nucleus are called Enucleate Cells, Red Blood Cells (RBC) is a enucleate cell..
The production of proteins and lipids for producing membrane by the SER is known as Biogenises.
6) Golgi Aparatus.
7) Nucleus is roughly spherical in shape.
8) The passage (entry) of water from outside to inside of a cell is known as Endosmosis.
9) Felix Dujardin
Robert Hooke in 1665, first coined the term Cell.
12) With the passage of time, the cell will die as the nucleus which controls and coordinates all the functions of the cell is absent.
13) Paramecium, Amoeba, Chlamydomonas, Bacteria, Malarial Parasite
14) The organisms consisting of more than one (multiple) cells, where each cell performs a specialized function is known as Multicellular Organism. Example:- Animals, Plants, Fungi
17) DNA & proteins
Class 9 Maths Home page
Class 9 Science Home page