Given below are the Class 9 Maths
Triangles Short questions, Extra Questions
a) Concepts questions
b) Calculation problems
c) Multiple choice questions
d) Long answer questions
e) Fill in the blank's
Fill in the blanks Questions
Let ABC and PQR are two triangles such that
- Side AC is congruent to ......
- Angle A is congruent to Angle .....
- Triangle ABC is ...... To Triangle ABC
- Side....... to equal to side QR
- The sum of the angles of A+B+C is equal to .......
- If ABC≅XYZ, Then PQR is ....... to XYZ
- If angle A is 600 and angle B is 300 then angle R is .......
- Angle P and Q in above cases would be ....... and ........
True or False statement
2) True or False statement
a) A triangle can be constructed only when the sum of any two sides is greater than the third side
b) The median of the equilateral triangle are unequal
c) In the right angle triangle having sides 5,4,3. The side having 5 is the hypotenuse
d) In a triangle, the greater angle has the larger side opposite to it
e) The sum of all the angles in a triangle is 180
f) If ABC?PQR then AC=PR
g) For an obtuse angled triangle, the circumcenter lies outside the triangle
h) AAA is the right condition for congruency
i)Each Angle of the equilateral triangle is 60
j)A triangle can have two right angles
k) A triangle can have all the angles greater than 60
L) A triangle cannot have all the angles less than 60
Multiple choice Questions
4) All of the sides of this triangle are equal. What kind of a triangle is this?
d) Right triangle
5. Which is these are valid for two triangles to be congruent?
Download this assignment as pdf
Go Back to Class 9 Maths Home page
Go Back to Class 9 Science Home page