- Here are Multiple Choice Questions(More than one correct) for JEE Level Projectile motion problems with detailed solution.
- Recommended way is to solve them on your own and then check solutions for correctness
Consider the figure given below
- Acceleration is positive during A to C and negative during C to B
- Acceleration is maximum at C
- Velocity is maximum at C
- Average acceleration is zero during the journey
Which one of the following statement(s) is true?
- A body moving with uniform speed can have variable velocity
- A body moving with uniform velocity can have variable speed
- Average velocity is always equal to instantaneous velocity
- x-t graph can be a straight line parallel to position axis
A ball is projected upward at a certain angle with the horizontal .which of the following statement is/are correct. At highest point
a. velocity of the projectile is not zero
b. acceleration of the projectile is zero
c. velocity of the projectile is along the horizontal direction
d. Acceleration of the projectile is vertically upwards
Which one of the following statement is correct?
a. A body has constant speed but varying velocity
b. A body has constant speed but varying acceleration
c. A body having constant speed cannot have acceleration
d. None of the above