Students time are often divided into various activities .Here are some Ridiculously Effective Time management activities for students to concentrate on priorities and excel in studies and examination.
Time management tips for students
1) Prepare a Schedule/Calendar for the studies.You only have 24 hours a day, 168 hours a week . Effective study time management means that you use your given time in the most efficient way. Therefore it is important to prepare a regularly updated schedule/calendar, where you:
a) write down all your scheduled tests
b) write down all tasks, assignments and duties,
c) record your planned leisure-activities, such as gym, etc.
d) Write an ordered list of what you need to get done.Prioritize the items on your list.
2) Study time management: Take yourself some minutes after coming home from school and evaluate the amount of time you can invest for your studies. This is where you start to manage your study time, so I would recommend you to take up to 15 minutes for this! Make sure to include time for studying, completing tasks and assignments, projects, etc.
3)One of the best things you can do to manage your time (then be managed by it) is to learn to say “no.” Say “no” to people asking you to play pool when you should study or when someone wants help with something at an inconvenient time for you. Suggest a different time to help when it’s more convenient for you.
Remember that there’s a time for everything. Sure, studying for a long time is good, but take breaks. Take power naps when your brain starts frying. If the weather’s nice, a good game of ultimate Frisbee also refreshes the tired mind.
4) Another every important study time management technique is to schedule your time dependent on your personal energy level. Your energy level reaches its peak at approximately 7 am, but is very low during the time from 3 pm to 5 pm. A lot of students are very productive in the morning, so it could be very useful to rise up early . Others prefer the evening hours as their most productive part of the day. The only important thing is that you know for yourself on which time-period you can work most efficient and adapt your schedule accordingly to your high-energy periods.
5) Procrastination: One of the biggest obstacles you might face while applying effective study time management is procrastination, which is correlated to discipline. Every student is affected by procrastination once in a while or continuously. The desire to avoid specific tasks comes within boredom, fear or similar concerns. Not getting started will lead to stress and anxiety, which are very negative emotions during your studies. Luckily you can overcome procrastination by applying the following study time management technique: create smaller sub goals and sub tasks. You will notice that a sub task will help you to get started with your studies and will get you motivated to do the next tasks as well.
6) Get the most out of class. Go to class and be on time. Be well-prepared and ready for discussion.
I hope you like the time management activities given. Please provide us your valuable feedback