Motivating yourself to study can sometimes be challenging, but there are several strategies you can use to help increase your motivation and make studying more effective and enjoyable. Here are 8 ways
1. Remind Yourself of Your Purpose – What are your goals in life? Where do you see yourself 5, 15, or even 25 years down the road? .Objectives and aims are one of the best sources of motivation, as they will keep you focused and enable you to “do whatever it takes” to accomplish your goals. The time that you spend studying now will help to make your future dreams and aspirations a reality.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
2. Believe Knowledge is Power .A well-educated person is a powerful person. Knowledge is priceless. A well-educated, knowledgeable person is a person who is better able to navigate and excel within the world around him/her. Think about how much more knowledge and ability you are gaining each time you sit down to study!
3. Make it a point to dare yourself to surpass any real or imagined barriers that have been standing in your way. Personal achievement and fulfillment are wonderful things; allow yourself to do the things that can only contribute to your personal achievement and fulfillment – like studying!
4. Discipline: Find a routine. Stick to it. Having a consistent time to do homework every day can mean lots to your success.
5. Establish a comfortable environment. You will be more inclined to study if you feel comfortable. Eliminate distractions. If you are surrounded by things you would rather do than study, you will probably do those things instead of studying.Avoid Procrastination.That can have negative influences on your ability
6. Use a motivational poster. Place the poster where you can see it as you study. The poster should include positive words and a picture depicting success. You can buy one or even make your own. You can also read inspirational stories about real people who have achieved success through effort. You can also read some motivational books to re-energize yourself
7. Reward yourself for studying or completing study session. Set a goal & determine appropriate reward for it’s accomplishment
8. Develop a true interest in what you are studying .it will help you to become very motivated
Remember, motivation can fluctuate, and it’s normal to have days when you’re less motivated. The key is to keep pushing forward and not to get discourage
10 Smart tips to study effectively
How to increase your concentration on Studies
How to cope with stress during examination time
Ridiculously Effective Time management activities For Students
Tips to improve the memory