Given below are the Class 9 Science
Important Questions for CBSE Important Questions(Short questions) for Natural Resources
a) Concepts questions
b) Calculation problems
c) Multiple choice questions
d) Long answer questions
e) Fill in the blank's
1. Name the two oxides formed by burning of fossil fuels, which are responsible for acid rain?
2. Along with the natural resources available on the earth, what else is required to meet the basic requirement of all life forms on the earth?
3. Which part of solar radiation is absorbed by ozone layer?
4. Name two biologically important compounds that contain both oxygen and nitrogen?
5. What is greenhouse effect?
6. In which regions is soil erosion very difficult to revert?
7. What is biogeochemical cycle?
8. Name two gases which causes greenhouse effect?
9. How the frozen water between cracked rocks causes the cracks to widen?
10. List any three factors responsible for making soil?
11. Name the various organisms involved in nitrogen cycle?
12. Explain the formation of acid rain?
13. Name two processes in which oxygen is used from the atmosphere?
14. What are the consequences of global warming?
15. What causes winds?
16. Name the factor responsible for change in rainfall pattern in india?
17. State the harmful effects of ozone depletion?
18. How is the atmosphere of Venus/Mars different from that of earth? Name two main gases present in earth’s atmosphere?
19. The atmosphere act as a blanket, how?
20. Explain with example how do living organisms influence the formation of soil. Why is earth’s crust important for living beings?
21. How is water vapour formed in nature?
22. How is greenhouse effect related to global warming? Explain?
23. What are the three ways by which CO2
is returned back into atmosphere?
24. Why does Mathura refinery pose problems to the Taj Mahal?
25. Write the name of the triatomic molecule of oxygen?
a) Is its presence necessary in the nature?
b) How does it affect the environment? Explain?
link to this page by copying the following text
- NCERT & Assignments
Search Our Website
Class 9 Maths
Class 9 Science