In this page we have NCERT book Solutions for Class 9th Maths:Area of Parallelograms for
EXERCISE 1 . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
Which of the following figure lie on the same base and between the same paralells. In such a case, write the common base and the two parallels
Download this assignment as pdf
Class 9 Maths
Class 9 Science
- Yes. Trapezium ABCD and triangle PCD are having a common base CD and these are lying between the same parallel lines AB and CD.
- No. The parallelogram PQRS and trapezium MNRS are having a common base RS but their vertices (i.e. opposite to common base) P, Q of parallelogram and M, N of trapezium are not lying on a same line.
- Yes. The Parallelogram PQRS and triangle TQR are having a common base QR and they are lying between the same parallel lines PS and QR.
- No. We see that parallelogram ABCD and triangle PQR are lying between same parallel lines AD and BC but these are not having any common base.
- Yes. We may observe that parallelogram ABCD and parallelogram APQD have a common base AD and also these are lying between same parallel lines AD and BQ.
- No. We may observe that parallelogram PBCS and PQRS are laying on same base PS, but these are not between the same parallel lines.