Given below are the Class 9 Science
Important Questions for CBSE Important Questions(Short questions) for Why do we fall ill
a) Concepts questions
b) Calculation problems
c) Multiple choice questions
d) Long answer questions
e) Fill in the blank's
1. State two principles of treatment of a disease?
2. Name the causative agent for (i) Typhoid and (ii) Malaria?
3. Write three precautions you can take in your school to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases?
4. Differentiate between congenital disease and acquired disease?
5. “When we think about health, we think about community but when we think about disease, we think about individual sufferer”. Do you agree? Comment with two example?
6. Why social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health?
7. Give the ways by which microbial agents can commonly move from an infected person to someone else for the following disease:
c) Common cold
e) Fungal infection
8. An active immune system forms many cells to the affected tissue to kill off the disease causing microbes. Identify the process and mention its local and general effects?
9. Name the system which is responsible for fighting on incoming pathogen?
10. What are the different means by which infectious diseases are spread?
11. Which disease cause more effects on general health- acute or chronic?
12. Common cold spread faster and is difficult to control. Give reason?
13. What is AIDS? What are the common methods of transmission of AIDS? AIDS patient should not be demeaned in the society. State reason?
14. You have suffered from chicken pox, when you were in class three. Why will you not suffer from it again?
15. Many vaccines form the public health programme of childhood immunization for preventing infectious disease. Name any two such diseases?
16. “Educating parents would help a lot in reducing the incidences of disease in children”. Justify the statements with reasons?
17. What is immunization?
18. Why villagers suffer with cholera more than urban people?
19. Write the causative agents of following:
c) Sleeping sickness
20. What causes Japanese encephalitis? How it can be prevented?
21. Tabulate three differences between acute and chronic diseases?
22. What are the various ways to prevent the disease?
23. “Antibiotics are not effective for viral diseases”. Justify this statement?
24. Name any two diseases which are caused due to unprotected sexual intercourse?
25. What type of disease can be prevented through vaccination?
link to this page by copying the following text
Class 9 Maths
Class 9 Science