Worksheets for Class 6 Science Chapter 11 Light shadows and Reflection
In this page we have Worksheets for Class 6 Science Chapter 11 Light shadows and Reflection . Hope you like them and do not forget to like , social share
and comment at the end of the page.
State True or False
(a) Light travels in straight line
(b) A Shadow can be coloured
(c) The image formed in pinhole camera is both erect and inverted
(d) Transparent object does not cast shadows
(e) A periscope is an instrument used for observing objects from a hidden position
(f) Moon is a luminous object Check your Answers
Fill in the Blank
a. The phenomenon by which we see our face in mirror is called _____.
b. Sun is an ________ object.
c. A _______ eclipse occurs when earth comes between sun and moon in a straight line.
d. Wooden piece is an _________ object.
e. _______ and ______ are two types of shadows.
f. The objects which partially allow light to pass through them are called ________________.
g. speed of light is _______ . Check your Answers
2. These objects does not allow light to pass through them
3. it travels in straight line
6. it is a device to see hidden corners Down
1. This device uses reflection to create beautiful picture
4. These objects allows light to pass fully
5. These objects allow the light to pass partially
7. It is formed when opaque objects come in the path of light Check your Answers